Monday 4 December 2017

Equipment List needed for footage & shoots

Cameras and related equipment

·        Canon DSLR 650D

·        Tripod

·        Hand-Held Camera Stabiliser

·        Variety Of Lenses (for different shots)

The reason I need this equipment is to be able to gather the right footage for my video. The camera mentioned above is the only camera I have access to, apart from my phone's camera. I don't think that a phone camera would be suitable for shooting a music video because it has a much lower resolution compared to the DSLR. My phone's camera only has an 12 megapixel resolution, and the DSLR has a 16 megapixel resolution. The reason I will use a tripod is to get stable, still shots. This is because it is a preferable alternative to getting hand-held shots, as these can often end up shaky, unstable, and out of focus. I will be using a hand-held camera stabiliser to gather smooth shots which might require the cameraman (me) to walk around to follow the action. I will use a variety of lenses to record different kinds of shots. I will use shorter lenses for indoor and close range filming, and a larger lens for wider shots and long range shots.

Lighting

·        Soft Boxes

·        Strobe Lights

·        LED Lights

·        Natural Lighting

The reason I will be using soft boxes is to make the main actor stand out amongst the shots, this makes them the focus of every viewer's attention. Strobe lights will be used to make any dark areas brighter during filming. LED lights will be used similarly to the strobe lights, as they will be used to make dark shots brighter. I will use natural lighting in most shots, but accompany this with the other lighting equipment if it is required for the shot.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment